Success Indicators Prepared by CRET Board
CRET has established a list of success indicators and on core performance measures for the utilization of the Innovation Center (IC) and products. Each CRET IC has a Director, appointed by the University and the Director of the IC reports annually on the Sucess Factors. Below is a list of what CRET considers to be the key indicators of success.
- Every student will be required to spend a specified number of hours in a CRET facility annually completing for-credit learning that’s integrated into the core curriculum. (Note that the number of hours can be different for students at different stages of their educational journey.)
- The core curriculum has been updated to reflect innovative technologies.
- The faculty is comfortable instructing students on the technology in the CRET facility.
- The equipment/technology in the CRET facility is updated regularly by the manufacturers.
- The facility is open to alumni and used as a continuing education teaching facility for technology.
- The school uses the CRET IC to learn about new & potentially revenue-enhancing procedures that can be incorporated into the school’s core offering.
- CRET ‘customers’ provide regular feedback to manufacturers on their experience with the products and equipment in the center, either through regular surveys, interviews, student presentations.
The Advisory Council meets regularly and collaboratively to oversee & continually improve the CRET facility and program.